Check AADSAS Now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dddsmack

my baby and I
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some schools have posted already if you are in or not.

Ohio State
Nova

are on mine and I am smiling :D

Members don't see this ad.

my aadsas hasn't changed... does that mean i'm SOL?

Members don't see this ad :)
VCU "offer made" on website, I hope this is legit, if so I'll be going there.

VCU "offer made" on website, I hope this is legit, if so I'll be going there.

it is i just talked to dr healy he said aadsas agreed not to release the info til tomorrow but apparently they let it out early but he said its official so congrats!!!!

interesting i don't have squattttttttttttt

thanks for the advice smack...I woulda been antzy all day/night.

SIU = "offer made"

Good luck all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohio State says "Offer Made" for me SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

great, now I have to obsessively check aadsas every hour today to see if someone else updates:rolleyes:

AADSAS hasn't updated for me in ages. Creighton shows no status, and LLU isn't showing that I was granted an interview. Slightyly frustrated here...

You guys are lucky! I started naming the ulcers I developed on Nov. 30 last year :) I don't think anyone heard a word last year until at least midnight on the first.

Well done to all!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yay they updated my ADDSAS after 3 month!!

Yes Nova updated- but why before dec. 1st??????????????:)

You guys are lucky! I started naming the ulcers I developed on Nov. 30 last year :) I don't think anyone heard a word last year until at least midnight on the first.

Well done to all!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

i know aadsas posted vcu's decisions early by mistake (they weren't supposed to), but im thinking they did the same for other schools as well...its crazy hahah

It sounds like VCU, Ohio State and Nova are the only dental schools that updated AADSAS today.

Reason is I didn't apply to those dental schools, and the dental schools on my designated list still has not changed anything.

Oh bummer, waiting waiting waiting.

It sounds like VCU, Ohio State and Nova are the only dental schools that updated AADSAS today.

Reason is I didn't apply to those dental schools, and the dental schools on my designated list still has not changed anything.

Oh bummer, waiting waiting waiting.

good luck...not too long left!

thanks for the advice smack...I woulda been antzy all day/night.

SIU = "offer made"

Good luck all!

Congrast Chrono...my status went from Invited for Interview...to Complete Application...i dont think that's very good news :scared:

do AADSAS update every hour or is it done for today???

I think it is the schools who update it.

I think it is the schools who update it.

im pretty sure it's aadsas cuz the dean at vcu sent aadsas the decisions yesterday and aadsas agreed not to post them til tomorrow...but then posted today and i called vcu and the dean was shocked that the decisions were up today...

Okay thats cool so I will stop checking until midnight...........

i just got my acceptance letter from Nova and aadsas still says "invited for interview" :rolleyes:

Congrast Chrono...my status went from Invited for Interview...to Complete Application...i dont think that's very good news :scared:

Same here :( I suppose we're on hold?? Well, I gave it my best.....

don't worry.. there is still time. Most schools are still even interviewing!! This is not the end... just give it time.

gosh i'm checking aadsas every minutes... I had a dream today that
I went to UCSF but there was huge earthquake and their dental
clinic building was collapsed. Is this a bad sign or what!!! :mad:

I got an update from Nova..........REJECTED iT'S OK i DIDN'T LIKE THEM ANYWAY.......MUHAHAHA

I got an update from Nova..........REJECTED iT'S OK i DIDN'T LIKE THEM ANYWAY.......MUHAHAHA

Mine still states "Invited for Interview"... bah! I think its more annoying that my top choices do not use AADSAS at all... Now I have to hope the courier finds my house :scared:

gosh i'm checking aadsas every minutes... I had a dream today that
I went to UCSF but there was huge earthquake and their dental
clinic building was collapsed. Is this a bad sign or what!!! :mad:
I had a dream that Case sent me a letter and in big black italic font it stated ****Rejected !!****. Didn't bother to read the stuff afterwards as I woke up in a confused daze.

kendo all day today untul friday

Same here :( I suppose we're on hold?? Well, I gave it my best.....

yeah mine went in the same order on AADSAS and now it is completely blank....:( I really hope this isnt bad news for SIU.

I'm guessing that all of this disappearing stuff will clear itself at midnight tonight

haha, the people at AADSAS are probably just going about their business, updating forms or programming new things accordingly, unaware that every new comma is being rabidly observed by thousands. :D Good times.

haha, the people at AADSAS are probably just going about their business, updating forms or programming new things accordingly, unaware that every new comma is being rabidly observed by thousands. :D Good times.

haha:laugh:

we need to relax... I'm off of here for the day...