Check out this picture

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ProRealDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd share this funny picture with all of you.

DSC00920.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey wait...

It could be a physician married to a CRNA. And the physician does most of the driving so that the left side of the car is where the Dr should go on the plate.

It's possible...I doubt it, but maybe...

wow.. words cannot describe how lame this person must be.

Dunning-Kruger Effect in action.

There are many things laughable about the license plate. not the least being its on a peace of **** mom o van... If you are going to personalize your license plate.. make sure you are driving a F*** the world I dont give a **** about a recession car.. ie. porsche 911, BMW M3-6, AUDI A8L, s6, aston martin.. that kind of car.. not on a freakin nissan.. gimme a break.

No matter how loud they cry... no matter how many doctorates nurses get.. they are not physicians..

You all are gonna feel like a bunch of arse holes if his name turns out to be something like Dr. Charles Richard Newton Ashton. :D Better to error on the side of caution however.

I'm just proud we made it 10 posts into the thread without a West Virginia joke :)

Tri -

I saw this post about 3 minutes after proreal posted it; YOU were the sole reason I did not say anything about the state of origin! :D

Seriously though, this could be ANYWHERE. At least it's not a state-sanctioned plate as of yet...I'm sure there are some folks working to get an official "DNP" plate.

dc

Tri -

I saw this post about 3 minutes after proreal posted it; YOU were the sole reason I did not say anything about the state of origin! :D

Seriously though, this could be ANYWHERE. At least it's not a state-sanctioned plate as of yet...I'm sure there are some folks working to get an official "DNP" plate.

dc

In two months I'm moving back to PA for a job and the West Virginia jokes will be back in rotation. :laugh: Going to dinner in Shadyside tonight to snob it up in preparation.

...excellent place to attain snob status! I will likely keep my lowly intern status at some dive in Oakland.

Will you be joining us in Pittsburgh area for work?

(Go Pens!)

dc

...excellent place to attain snob status! I will likely keep my lowly intern status at some dive in Oakland.

Will you be joining us in Pittsburgh area for work?

(Go Pens!)

dc

Nope. Going to be farther north in the Erie area.

Yes, go Pens! Wish I could say I was at the game tonight but I had tickets to see Dave Attell at the Improv after our semi-snobby dinner at Umi. Great formula for a date - awesome sushi and dick jokes. :)