Check this thread out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonwill

Podiatrist
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh...who is that Law2Doc guy and what the hey does he know for saying that pods are irresponsible for doing "minor" surgeries because if something "medical" went wrong, the pod wouldnt know what to do?? As if they train pods to cut into the foot, but then dont train them to deal with the post surgery...or anything "medical" that might go along with the surgery? apparently his name needs to be "ignorant2plaindumb."

jonwill said:
I found this thread on the "topics in healthcare" section. It was originally on pre-med. I took the opportunity to educate.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=243987

runnersfeet said:
Oh my gosh...who is that Law2Doc guy and what the hey does he know for saying that pods are irresponsible for doing "minor" surgeries because if something "medical" went wrong, the pod wouldnt know what to do?? As if they train pods to cut into the foot, but then dont train them to deal with the post surgery...or anything "medical" that might go along with the surgery? apparently his name needs to be "ignorant2plaindumb."
FUNNY! I guess it just goes to show you how uneducated people are about the specialty of podiatric medicine. Keep in mind that this thread was originally posted in the pre-med forum so these guys probably don't know much about any medical specialty. I will admit that WITHIN the medical field, the "ignorance" seems to be fading faster and faster.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump...!

The link to the other thread is a good read!

Man, this was an old one! I think it pretty much ended well though. I'm not sure who this Charlieisadope is that posted a few months ago. He/she seems sort of confused! The posts are absolutely absurd but a good read.