CHECKING MCAT SCORES ONLINE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joon Lee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is an absolutely serious post. It's a bit of a rude way to find out your scores, but here goes:

I didn't get my scores in Los Angeles (I'm in Boston, but my address in LA) so I've been a little bothered by all of these posts. That having been said, here's what I did to find out my scores. First you log into your application at the AMCAS site. Then you print your application again, which prompts another screen to open. Look under the tests taken section, the one that lists all previous scores. Voila, they've managed to post the new scores. If you're all impatient, do this. It's a rude awakening, but my VR scores made me far happier than what I was expecting.

Fight On Brothers/Sisters!

Joon

Members don't see this ad.

Did my scores get lost?

I did not receive my scores in the mail today. I also tried checking online on my AMCAS application and I only see the scores from last year's exam.

hmmm....

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I am earnestly telling you that I did check my app, by clicking on the prin application link, a new box opened, read past my P.C. and Practice Vision, past the schools attended, past the GPA...in fact right under the GPA section, and the test scores magically appeared. Apparently, the series number designation for this exam was 22. Please don't worry...the MCATs don't get lost, as I'm sure it is to some people's chagrins. :confused:

Oh, neat, my scores are there today as well.
Yesterday I was going crazy, till my advisor gave me my scores. Now today I didn't rush home to check the mail and funny... guess what was waiting for me when I got home.. my MCAT scores AND they were also on the AMCAS application. Cool.