Cheerleaders

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mountaindew2006

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I was at the gyn yesterday and I saw this article talked about i jsut couldnt but resist laughing. It's friggin hilarious what kind of stunts drug companies are trying to pull these days.

check the link out

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/28/business/28cheer.html

can't wait to flash'em the wedding band (or future one) :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

they aren't trying to sleep with you, just catch your attention about their drug. they could care less if you're married.

mountaindew2006 said:
When I was at the gyn yesterday and I saw this article talked about i jsut couldnt but resist laughing. It's friggin hilarious what kind of stunts drug companies are trying to pull these days.

check the link out

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/28/business/28cheer.html

can't wait to flash'em the wedding band (or future one) :laugh: :laugh:

are you a girl mountaindew?

Members don't see this ad :)
Trisomy13 said:
i was really hoping for something naughtier with a thread title like "cheerleaders" :(

The Gas Pharm companies have decided to hire Strippers and Hookers to staff their Las Vegas Lecture Series for Anesthesiologists this year. I hear if you sign a contract to buy all your N2O from the same company they'll let you pick 3 girls and take you to the Chicken Ranch for the night.

LiveWireSucks said:
The Gas Pharm companies have decided to hire Strippers and Hookers to staff their Las Vegas Lecture Series for Anesthesiologists this year. I hear if you sign a contract to buy all your N2O from the same company they'll let you pick 3 girls and take you to the Chicken Ranch for the night.

do you get a tank of N2O to take to the ranch with you?

Trisomy13 said:
do you get a tank of N2O to take to the ranch with you?

N2O shrinks you balls, didn't you know that?