Cheetah Population

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futureortho24

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello - can someone please tell me what the Cheetah Population question? My DAT is next week and im FREAKIN OUT!!!!

Any other common questions/tips would be GREATLY appreciated -:) :)

THANK YOU

Members don't see this ad.

okay here it goes: one day a boy cheetah met a girl cheetah. they dated and had babies. if the dad cheetah was colorblind, how many hemophiliac hermaphrodite babies will they have, then find the allele frequency of the recessive trait.

j/k :D

disclaimer: this is not the actual cheetah question. this was merely for entertainment only

Futureortho24 said:
Hello - can someone please tell me what the Cheetah Population question? My DAT is next week and im FREAKIN OUT!!!!

Any other common questions/tips would be GREATLY appreciated -:) :)

THANK YOU

i did a search and it took my 1 minute to find the answer. try it yourself.

WS :)

Members don't see this ad :)
umm, I tried a search and found many ppl referring to the cheetah population question, but no answer. is the answer about inbreeding or something? thanks.

Mlle - I wasnt sure myself which is why I asked, but from what I read, it seems that the answer is population equilibrium - I am not entirely sure of the question - but I suppose if u see a question about cheetah population on the DAT choose "population equilibrium" :)