CHEM section on the PCAT

Started by disruptor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

disruptor

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I was wondering if they give u a calculator for the chem section, or do they just make it easy to calculate it without, such as a stoichiometry question...

Also for the vocab section I heard it is easy if you memorize the top 200 root words from the GRE instead of Kaplan's review? Is that true?

Thanks alot
 
You only get to use that big calculator I like to call the brain. It is hard to actually study for the vocabulary portion of the exam. You can try to memorize the 200 words but I would use my study time elsewhere. Schools seem to stess the science portion of the PCAT. Vocabulary is just something one picks up over the years.