Chem Section Question

Started by smislam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smislam

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Do you think the PCAT will have questions dealing with Nuclear Chemistry (likely the last chapter before the Ochem section in review books)? I never went over this in school, so I am not sure if anything about it will be in the PCAt.

Also, what kind of calculations questions do you expect?

I am assuming that we have to know the periodic table really well. 😉 good luck!
 
There have been nuclear questions in the past. Just know what alpha, beta, etc. particles represent.

For the periodic table, just know the key elements (+1/+2 metals, halogens, diatomics) and concepts like electronegativity.