chemistry question

Started by snooz3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snooz3

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do they offer chem 2 in the summer? i might need to take chem 1 in the spring.. is this pre-pharm suicide?

basically, is chem 1 to chem 2 a back to back course that starts in the fall.?
 
Depends on your school, I'm going to a community college so both classes are offered year-round, including summer.
 
Yeah alot of place offer it in the summer.....It's usually a year round thing but it probably would hurt you to do it like your planning. For instance, I took calculas my freshman year of college. Then I took Calculas II the summer after my junior year and I got A's in both of them. If you keep your notes you should be fine.