Chemistry section on Practice Tests

Started by Brandie28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brandie28

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not sure if someone has already asked this but I didn't see it posted. Anyway the Chemistry section of the practice PCAT exam on the Harcourt website doesn't seem too bad...is the real PCAT similar to those types of questions or are the much harder?
 
Expect similar types of questions but with more emphasis on organic chemistry. I saw that the practice tests didn't have too much orgo on it. Less emphasis on the actual PCAT for calculation type general chem problems since you've got no calculator, the numbers and calculations will usually be straightforward.