Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are your thoughts on CHF/Transplant Cardiology?
I've heard they don't make as much money as obviously Interventional or EP. But I've also heard that the lifestyle is better (don't have to go into the hospital in the middle of the night). Does anyone have a rough idea of what the salary looks like?
The other things that I've seen are that you sort of have to be in a big city at a university program that does Transplants, etc. So that kind of narrows down where you would want to live.
Your comments...thoughts??
I've heard they don't make as much money as obviously Interventional or EP. But I've also heard that the lifestyle is better (don't have to go into the hospital in the middle of the night). Does anyone have a rough idea of what the salary looks like?
The other things that I've seen are that you sort of have to be in a big city at a university program that does Transplants, etc. So that kind of narrows down where you would want to live.
Your comments...thoughts??