Chicago Cardiology Fellowships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

suckstobeme

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys-
I was wondering what was the skinny on all the Chicago Cards programs. I'm trying to figure out whcih is the best one for me. Basically, I'm looking for great clinical training, a reasonable workload, and ability to go on to an interventional or EP fellowship. I dont really care about having a great name. Any ideas? UIC, U of C, NWern, Rush, Masonic, Reese, County, Loyola and Lutheran. What do you guys think?
 
I think Northwestern is one among the top tier programs.
If you r only thinking about procedural skills Loyola is a good option too.
Dont know about Rush and UIC
Thanks