manutdmax

Accepted PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2007
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Dear Applicants,
I want you guys to consider Chicago state university Pharmacy school as recognized pharmacy school, as it has got its pre-accredition status and will be having ACPE Campus visit in April 2009, for Candidate status.
The school is new, on 95th street, South side of Chicago. This will be the second batch. I wish you all the future pharmacists very best and success :thumbup:
do u currently attend this school..i applied but i didnot hear anything yet..they sent me email before 5 days saying my application is up for review

About the Ads

manutdmax

Accepted PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2007
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
:

Hello manutdmax
I am a student at CSU-pharmacy-class of 2012. Looks like your file is up for review, it appears that the admissions committee is scanning it, and they might invite you for an interview in future , if you qualify. I will say wait for few weeks, you should hear something from them for sure, hopefully good news :thumbup:
They are excellent in communicating with prospective students.
Good luck :thumbup:
thanks man,,i am keeping my fingers crossed, how is the school anyway...do u like it so far,,,do you think i will get an interview, do you know how many applications CSU received ?:scared:

avuong

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2008
Chicago
Status
Hello Ik007,
I was just wondering how is the quality of the program at Chicago State? how are the students, professors, and how is the experiential program? Is safety an issue at Chicago State?
Thanks,

Apr 20, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
hi! I was accepted at CSU and I am looking for a roommate! I don't know anyone up there! Any ideas??

About the Ads