Chiropractor cures bedwetting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marleychiro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hope this gets to anyone thinking about chiro school.

According to this quack he helped a kid quit wetting the bed and even helped another women to get pregnant. By the way, CBP is a chiropractic technique that was invented out of thin air by guess who? Chiropractors

Subluxation is another chiropractic term meaning the joints in the spine are slightly misaligned. Basically, it is an imagined disorder to trick people into chiropractic treatments.

Notice the bashing of medicine.

Personally, I think this guy is either #1 a troll or #2 God. The scary thing is many chiros actually claim to treat these problems.

Allen,

1. I heard so many crazy stories of chiro's curing infertility, bedwetting, kidney disorders, etc; and 2. Because I love studying the human body and chiro schools spend a lot of time on anatomy and physiology.

I opened my practice waiting to see miracles and all I got was neck and back pain patients. It was depressing. So I helped them with their back and neck pain.

But I focused on finding and detecting subluxations. First, there was one low back pain patient who had been infertile for 4 years (she had one child previously but was unable to get pregnant again), was pregnant after 1 month of treatment which also resolved her chronic back pain. That was exciting!

Last week a 12 year old stopped wetting the bed every night. He had no LBP or neck pain. How can you say he had nothing wrong with his nerves or back? What is the cost/benefit ratio for this boy and his parents?

The list goes on and on. After helping many people, its depressing to think of those medical failures who are still suffering, dying, or in the process of dying due to medical remedies – because they don't seek out our services. That's is why chiropractors are so passionate and bash medicine. They see harm and damage. They believe in what they do – not always greed as you insinuate.

Finally, the reason I like and trust CBP is because they use scientific methods to improve and demonstrate the efficacy of chiropractic and their technique. They publish their opinions only after reviewing all the research and then publish those opinions, not in on-line discussion forums, but in some of the best peer-reviewed research journals. They open themselves to criticism from the brightest and best in the medical community. How can you fault that? You demand scientific validation then criticize them when they do it.

Tom

http://chirotalk.proboards3.com/

Members don't see this ad.

This is from a member who explains why he left the chiro profession

What we are trying to explain on this website is how chiropractic is ruining people's lives. The chiropractic schools in particular are hurting people the most. Who knows maybe all colleges are hurting people with unnecessary student loan debt.

Lets talk about chiropractic schools and in particular Logan College of Chiropractic. The first class we had was from a former practice management consultant named Roy Hilgartner. The job of a consultant is to convince chiros to treat patients unnecessarily to make a huge profit. For instance, someone might come in with a kink in their neck and the chiro has to take that info and run with it. The first step will be to take unnecessary x-rays giving the chiro a picture to show the patient. Remember, the chiro's job is to scare the patient into unnecessary treatments, the chiro will make any minor curves in the neck into monstrous problems. Now the patient who came in with a kink in the neck thinks #1 the chiro can fix this and #2 they have to get this fixed.

Back to Hilgartner... All he talked about was how horrible the medical profession is and how chiro will be the next big thing in healthcare. At this point, nobody knew how wrapped up the chiro profession is in scams. We just thought, hell we are going to help people and make a good living doing it. We had know reason to doubt this guy, little did we know he was full of BS!

Three years later, after having many doubts about Logan College of Chiropractic, I found myself graduating as a full fledged Doctor of Chiropractic and $125,000 student loan debt.

That is when the crap hit the fan. My first job was learning how to trick people into 90 visit per year plans for the whole family. That sounds impossible, but if you throw a little Christian religion to the mix people start to think you would never screw them over (sound familiar?). The boss also taught me how to fraud the insurance companies since I was going to open up another office owned by him.

After I figured out I couldn't scam people for the rest of my life I took off home to find a different chiro job. The next job was with another successful chiro (hint- another scam artist). Then, I started to say this profession is really f-ed up!

Now I sit here 3 years after graduation. I have a decent job that has nothing to do with chiropractic, but still have to pay $125,000 for student loans. ( By the way, the chiro degree means absolutely nothing and in my experience has actually hurt me with resumes and interviews). I am hoping my current position will last for the rest of my life but who knows. If not I will probably be going back to school for nursing.

You do what you want, but understand you will find very few positive things about chiropractic on this message board. We are here to prevent people from major student loan debt and to explain to the public how rampant the scams are in chiropractic.

Just look around, there are chiro-quacks like the guys I worked for in every city around the country. In my small town of 100,000 60 out of 70 chiros practice quackery. I guess you might not realize they are quacks - but they are.

http://chirotalk.proboards3.com/

just curious...

do any chiro schools offer graduate studies?

like - can u get a PhD from a chiro school in chiropractic sciences? if so, any links?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, there is not a PHD in chiropractic.

Why would you ever want to know about chiropractic? It is a bad profession to get involved with these days. On the most basic level of not going into chiropractic, is getting paid. Insurance reimbersment is constantly on the decline and co-pays are constantly on the increase. That means you have to charge people out-of-pocket. Do you know of anyone that wants to pay-out-of-pocket to get their back cracked? People have the choice of getting their back cracked by PT's or DO's and insurance will pay.

There are too many weird cults and scams going on in the chiro profession. It's not for everyone!

Good to hear you found someone to help you with your problem Marley. Now you can lose the Depends. :D

How did you know!

All right! now we have full fledged chiros to tell us how great the chiro profession is. Tell me guys, why should anyone pay $125,000 and 3.5 years of their life to become a chiropractor?

Why should people invest all that time and energy into chiro rather than going into a different profession considering the state of the chiropractic profession?

I also just read that Logan College of Chiropractic is recruiting students in highschool. Does that seem right to you?

Other professions do the same thing. Logan is a total ripoff and thats why they never get any money from me. I donated enough, it's called tuition.

hhmmmm

is it so hard to believe that relieving tension, pressure and malalliegnment just might help in normalizing the ans giving the body the ability to normalize itself? The entire body is connected people--especially the fascia. The dura is directly connected with the plantar fascia (and all in between)!!

There is in fact malalignment (subluxation ) of all articulations--not just vert.

Normalizing the ANS could offer say-- relieve sympathetic obstruction in asthmatics?

Parasympethetics to the lumbar/sacral OOHHH Bladder???

Ever get a look at the neck people? I am assuming we all have taken gross here right? It is PACKED with vessels, lymphatics, muscle and oh yes--cerv vert and nerves. Is it so hard to think that just maybe relief of presure or impingment of the lymphatics might help the body rid itself of infection? Or even the slightest vascular impingment/musc stress might be the cause of a head ache?

hate to spout such things like "the body is a unit" but is seems some in this profession have forgotten.

oh i wasn't thinking of grad studies in chiro - i'm not a chiro at all. i was really just curious as to how established (or not established) the "profession" was.

This is not a PhD program.

They guy asked if a chiro school has graduate studies programs so a link was posted which stated that they do (at the masters level).

As far as a Phd program. No chiro school that i know of has a Phd program.

Ever get a look at the neck people? I am assuming we all have taken gross here right? It is PACKED with vessels, lymphatics, muscle and oh yes--cerv vert and nerves. Is it so hard to think that just maybe relief of presure or impingment of the lymphatics might help the body rid itself of infection? Or even the slightest vascular impingment/musc stress might be the cause of a head ache?

hate to spout such things like "the body is a unit" but is seems some in this profession have forgotten.

u know, all u say is fine and dandy. and i'm sure u do a good job of telling ur customers that so that they shell out the $$$ for your fancy PT procedures.

but when it comes down to it, is anything u say actually PROVEN? or does it just sound nice to people with lots of disposable cash?

Members don't see this ad :)
hhmmmm

is it so hard to believe that relieving tension, pressure and malalliegnment just might help in normalizing the ans giving the body the ability to normalize itself? The entire body is connected people--especially the fascia. The dura is directly connected with the plantar fascia (and all in between)!!

There is in fact malalignment (subluxation ) of all articulations--not just vert.

Normalizing the ANS could offer say-- relieve sympathetic obstruction in asthmatics?

Parasympethetics to the lumbar/sacral OOHHH Bladder???

Yeah, yeah - the ankle bones connected to the (pause) leg bone - the leg bones connected to the (pause) knee bone - c'mon, sing it with me.

Of course Chiropractic does not cure bedwetting. If it did, the posters on this thread would not still be wetting their beds.:laugh:

first--I am not a ciropracter. I am a 11 year physician assistand in the third year of osteopathic med school.

second--the body is a unit--everything is connected and doubting that reviels unbeilievable ignorance for people that are supposed to be applied anatomists.

third--this is proven science we are talking about. the world is not flat guys

fourth--of course the chiro in the orig post did not cure the bed wetting.

none of cure anything poeple. The body cures itself--we try to facilitate that.

If you people are or gonna be in medicine--try using the brain God gave ya

first--I am not a ciropracter. I am a 11 year physician assistand in the third year of osteopathic med school.

second--the body is a unit--everything is connected and doubting that reviels unbeilievable ignorance for people that are supposed to be applied anatomists.

third--this is proven science we are talking about. the world is not flat guys

fourth--of course the chiro in the orig post did not cure the bed wetting.

none of cure anything poeple. The body cures itself--we try to facilitate that.

If you people are or gonna be in medicine--try using the brain God gave ya

I find the probability of you having been a PA and now in the third year of medical school at .0001% . People (posts) are often judged by grammar and sentence structure.
Be kind to yourself and follow your suggestion. “use the brain God gave you”

judged by grammer??? what an .......!

My credentials are my own dude. deal

second-- instead of trying to discredit me--attempt to reason thru the discussion and offer your "educated???" opinion. Perhaps you lack the intellectual and educational capabilities to discuss this. perhaps you prefer to troll and throw bombs without any insight to subject matter.

Direct observation and simple palpation my friend. Is it so hard for you to understand that structure and function are related? Say, a tense muscle pulling its insertion causing malaliegnment?? Or repetative movement or trauma could what--not possibly cause something to move around a joint?

listen to yourselves. think. I do not have to prove my pen exists if I can simply show it to you right? Well, put your hands on a pt someday. Palpate the articulating pillars and surrounding soft tissue changes. This approach to medicine has been around for thousands or years ion oriental med and 150 as osteopathic.

you simply think only what you have been taught is real. Well sir (or madam) are you knowledgable in every facet of medicine? or for that matter--life?

Do you know everything? Or very little?

I for one---know very little in the scope. But I submit i am open to learn moire than you are.

I find the probability of you having been a PA and now in the third year of medical school at .0001% . People (posts) are often judged by grammar and sentence structure.
Be kind to yourself and follow your suggestion. “use the brain God gave you”
for what it's worth....
I know bandit. he is an em pa and has been for years. I also know that he currently is an ms 3 at a reputable medical school.

hey E! whats the word man? Thanx for the back up, but it seems futile.

I gess iff i doont spel goood i ant no much

lyf iz gud. u wud think dat wid a mazterz degrey we cud spel beder, eh :)

Let's at least spell the word correctly:idea:
CHIROPRACTOR-there will be a test tomorrow.