Chiropractor>>> Spine Surgeons, Pain Docs and PT! EBM at its finest!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrCommonSense

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is important for you people to learn how to really fix back pain instead of screwing around with the stupid fusions/injections/meds/PT.

Learn something from this Chiropractor guy since he has more than 20,000 hours of clinical knowledge during his Chiro residency:

Dude can even solve Acid Reflux without useless pills. Doctors are too stupid to realize that acid reflux is due to subluxation of the spine.

The most EBM based adjustment that Chou recommends for Washington State since he has extensively stupid this procedure with multiple meta analysis studies to find this Chiropractic treatment to be highly cost effective:

Damn its all over for back pain, stenosis, reflux, cancer, heart disease, etc!

Get rid off all doctors ASAP since they are useless anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
The last video is not chiropractic at all. It is Yumeiho, which is a manual therapy from Japan. It is a FANTASTIC manual therapy, I found a single practitioner in my state and she is fantastic. I've had Yumeiho therapy in Japan as well, its really cool.

I don't know how often Yumeiho is performed with THREE therapists as in this video, seems to be a rare case.

Reactions: 1 users
The last video is not chiropractic at all. It is Yumeiho, which is a manual therapy from Japan. It is a FANTASTIC manual therapy, I found a single practitioner in my state and she is fantastic. I've had Yumeiho therapy in Japan as well, its really cool.

I don't know how often Yumeiho is performed with THREE therapists as in this video, seems to be a rare case.

LOL true

I thought the videos were quite amusing though and the title it was posted under for youtube even better!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish we could post some chiro manipulation s under anesthesia... that's scary stuff

I wish we could post some chiro manipulation s under anesthesia... that's scary stuff

LOL they treat colic too in young kids!

Just end all MD medicine and have chiros take everything over!