Chiropractors .. BA Degree?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

koh1995

I was wondering if one needs a bachelors degree to go to chiropractic school in California?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if one needs a bachelors degree to go to chiropractic school in California?
I wish I could tell you, but most chiropractic schools in California lack transparency and do not post their admission requirements. It's almost as if they weren't real schools and provide fake credentials or something. You're probably best off contacting them directly.

Reactions: 1 user
I wish I could tell you, but most chiropractic schools in California lack transparency and do not post their admission requirements. It's almost as if they weren't real schools and provide fake credentials or something. You're probably best off contacting them directly.

yeah i noticed that too...
I am a California resident and prefer to get a Chiropractic degree here if I could.
thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
If you want to sell overpriced herbs and supplements....become a chiropractor.

If you want to practice scientifically based medicine, and do joint/back manipulations....try for Doctor of Osteopathic medicine.

Why not go into something evidence based like DO or DPT? Hell if you want to thump on chests instead of backs even RT would be a good choice. And being from California, you'd have plenty of amazing choices for all the above too!