choose of profession

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

munz75

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
im a 2nd year medical student.i want some help regarding to neurology.i want to be a neuroseurgon.i really don't know anything regarding to this field.please anyone guide me, is it difficult ? its branches ? what will be the complete pathway for it ? many person told me i should not choose this field because its very tough and dry subject.please anyone guide me.

Members don't see this ad.

have you checked out the neurology FAQs thread? it's got lots of great info. also, neurology is far from dry. :)

im a 2nd year medical student.i want some help regarding to neurology.i want to be a neuroseurgon.i really don't know anything regarding to this field.please anyone guide me, is it difficult ? its branches ? what will be the complete pathway for it ? many person told me i should not choose this field because its very tough and dry subject.please anyone guide me.

You might want to take a look in the neurosurgery forum. Neurology is a different animal all together.