choosing a lender

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fluffinski08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I was filling out the financial aid packet and was researching on lenders. They all seem the same to me in terms of fees and benefits. I'm not sure what else to look for in choosing the right lender. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Hey,

I was filling out the financial aid packet and was researching on lenders. They all seem the same to me in terms of fees and benefits. I'm not sure what else to look for in choosing the right lender. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

I always go for the guys who lower your interest rate after a certain period of on time payments/auto debited from your account.
 
Hey,

I was filling out the financial aid packet and was researching on lenders. They all seem the same to me in terms of fees and benefits. I'm not sure what else to look for in choosing the right lender. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Choose a lender that's not going to be gone in the next week. That's step one.