Choosing between temple and mcphs

Started by chemxoxo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chemxoxo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey is there anyone who got accepted to mcphs and knows about the program?
I would like to know how many students finish in three years from the accelerated program and how are the veil ro conferencing classes.
I like temple also but the surrounding areas are a big setback..
 
I don't know anything about MCPHS, but don't let Temple's neighborhood bring you down. Yeah, it's awful, but you don't have to live there and your classes are in secured buildings...Philly is a great city that (sometimes deservedly) gets a bad reputation.