Choosing between VCU and Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Case or VCU

• Case

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • VCU

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hosteel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have been on the fence between these two schools since December and have been looking at other peoples responses to these two schools for the last few months. For a while I think I was going with Case but I am not too sure about Cleveland as a city. I think Case has a really interesting program but VCU was pretty nice too. It had good facilities and Richmond at least is warm haha but I was not really impressed by the city of Richmond either. I'm from Michigan so both schools are out of state for me either way and I am pretty used to cold so I guess I the lake effect won't be too bad. I made my trip out to VA around 6 months ago and Case is more fresh in my head for some reason. Any thoughts on schools....I enjoyed both interviews thought facilities were great at both, and thought Case definetely has an interesting innovative program. Plus looking on facebook, why does Case have some many guys in their class of 2011 and VCU lots of girls? haha not that that matters but it would be nice to be surrounded by women instead of a lot of dudes. Anyhow any input would be nice....appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

wow.....50/50 so far.....haha hmmm well thanks so far....at least the consensus is somewhat tied.......anyone have specific reasons to attend one vs the other? Thanks!

Well... this will be a skewed response- because I have never been out to case. But i will say that I absolutely loved VCU and virginia! I actually have the opportunity to attend an in-state-tuition school.--However I immediately chose VCU after visiting, even if it means I have to invest more money in my education. My experience at VCU was ten times better than any other school I interviewed at. The faculty and students are one of a kind.... I am yet to talk with any student from VCU who has not absolutely loved thier experience. Plus its Virginia!!! Close to DC and other historical landmarks, close to the beach, close to the mountains. And the weather is ideal!

plus VCU cheaper tuition then Case.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well... this will be a skewed response- because I have never been out to case. But i will say that I absolutely loved VCU and virginia! I actually have the opportunity to attend an in-state-tuition school.--However I immediately chose VCU after visiting, even if it means I have to invest more money in my education. My experience at VCU was ten times better than any other school I interviewed at. The faculty and students are one of a kind.... I am yet to talk with any student from VCU who has not absolutely loved thier experience. Plus its Virginia!!! Close to DC and other historical landmarks, close to the beach, close to the mountains. And the weather is ideal!

plus VCU cheaper tuition then Case.

:thumbup: I agree 100%

hey va is pretty nice, not to far from the nice beaches and u can't beat a lower tuition!