Wisely

5+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2013
77
14
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hello there. Currently I'm applying to different pharmacy schools. So far I got accepted by one school and waiting for another result from the other school (I had an interview 2 weeks ago). I Have turned in the deposit fee for the school that accepted my application, and officially I'm in the school's roster for class of 2018. I want to ask that if the other school contacted me (and that is my top school choice), would I still be able to accept the invitation from the second school and withdraw from the first school (I understand that I will lose the deposit fee)? Please help me out with the question. Thank you
 

Jibby321

Ready or Not......
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2013
1,645
397
Status
Pharmacist
Yes you can withdraw your intent to matriculate. You lose your money but you go to your top choice. It's very common.
 
Aug 1, 2013
54
1
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello there. Currently I'm applying to different pharmacy schools. So far I got accepted by one school and waiting for another result from the other school (I had an interview 2 weeks ago). I Have turned in the deposit fee for the school that accepted my application, and officially I'm in the school's roster for class of 2018. I want to ask that if the other school contacted me (and that is my top school choice), would I still be able to accept the invitation from the second school and withdraw from the first school (I understand that I will lose the deposit fee)? Please help me out with the question. Thank you
Hey..! Just a quick question, do you have your BA? and also what pharmacy schools?
 
OP
Wisely

Wisely

5+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2013
77
14
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hey..! Just a quick question, do you have your BA? and also what pharmacy schools?
Hello there. Yes, I will have my BA right after Spring 2014. Most schools require BA, and you will have more advantage if you have BA. I have been admitted to Touro college of pharmacy in New York. I had an interview at Western University of health and science 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for the response. I also applied to Shenandoah, Pacific university, Oregon state University. However, just 2 schools contacted me so far