China and Eastern Asia Choosing the right foreign medical school

Started by azntxn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

azntxn

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when i was applying to med school, the one aspect of the college/school that i prioritized was their board exam performance in any particular year (unfortunately, it's hard to get historical records). I think it allows the applicant to conjure their own measurement of quality of a particular med school, so I attached the link for the 2007 Philippine Regulatory Commission's Physician Licensure Exam Results which breaks down the passing rate per school for use of people who might have doubts. I hope it would help clarify some uncertainties.

I also attached a link to a copy of "SuccessTypes in Medical Education" which have been used by medical students to improve their study habits. It contains tips on how to master multiple choice exams prevalent in the basic sciences phase.