Choosing university courses

Started by a l
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a l

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently selecting my courses for my first year of university. I am working toward medical school and I know that the new mcat2015 tests on new areas such as psychology and sociology. I am going to majoring in biomed sci and the science courses that are going to be on mcat will be covered by my major. I was wondering if I could get some advice on if it is necessary to take psychology and sociology as a precaution to prep for the new mcat?

Your help is appreciated, thank you.