Choosing Which LOR Goes Where

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xoxoheartx3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a question about the LORs......Let's say I have a total of 3 LORs/references that I submit through PharmCAS and one school requires 2 LORs while another school requires 3. Would I be able to choose which LOR goes to which school or will all of my LORs be sent to every school I apply to?
 
I had a question about the LORs......Let's say I have a total of 3 LORs/references that I submit through PharmCAS and one school requires 2 LORs while another school requires 3. Would I be able to choose which LOR goes to which school or will all of my LORs be sent to every school I apply to?
Your complete pharmcas package is sent to all schools you apply to. The one that requires 2 will get all 3. They will likely go ahead and read all of them.
 
I had a question about the LORs......Let's say I have a total of 3 LORs/references that I submit through PharmCAS and one school requires 2 LORs while another school requires 3. Would I be able to choose which LOR goes to which school or will all of my LORs be sent to every school I apply to?


They will read all of them, however they will only choose the 2 that they want! (If determining a candidate vs candidate, they may look at the 3rd LOR to find the winner!)

👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad