CHOP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VeeSee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what It's like working for them as a staff pharmacist?

Referring to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Apparently they are hiring.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the other coast, I hear they have a ton of turnover.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 users
I'm on the other coast, I hear they have a ton of turnover.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

ahh yes...because there's alot of backstabbery going on at CHOP...it really is....sunglasses on...CHOP

Members don't see this ad :)
I've never lived north of the Mason-Dixon and even I have heard how terrible they are. Toxic people create toxic environments I suppose.

I can't be the only one that saw the title and thought CHOP (chemo regimen)...

Reactions: 4 users
Can confirm it is a horrible place to work.. A friend of mine worked there and he didn't last 3 months

Can confirm that I know several people who worked there, all of them for less than 6 months. Not sure about the details though.

I can't be the only one that saw the title and thought CHOP (chemo regimen)...

They probably give quite a bit of CHOP there too.

These big, huge teaching hospitals have some very interesting patients, but the politics are usually really bad and in the end aren't worth it. Plus, in a place like CHOP, you're obviously dealing with critically ill children, which is very upsetting to lots of people.

I know someone who's lasted a year and a half there, so it's possible. Not the best place to work, but I suppose still better than retail. However, if you have other hospital options, no matter what they are, stick with those options.