Christmas gifts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdoclau

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is alittle off beat, but your in med school what do you want for Xmas

Members don't see this ad.

Kinda sad but my folks and my wife have been bugging me for ideas and I've got nothing....

ONLY thing so far I thought of was a replacement wheeled suitcase to carry books in (PBL curriculum so I usually keep a LOT of books with me at most times).

Beyond that, I've kind of put aside all my previous hobbies for now as I just haven't time for any real outside interests.

Members don't see this ad :)
Littmann Cardio III black edition. I'm tired of my cheap steth.

An OMM table made from a pear tree.

i want one of those 52inch plasma's, by the way recently i got a grey's anatomy board game from my aunt ( i hate it!!)..i always thought that show is corny.

i want one of those 52inch plasma's, by the way recently i got a grey's anatomy board game from my aunt ( i hate it!!)..i always thought that show is corny.

It's okay to admit that is your favorite medical soap. We won't judge.

I was hoping for a Wii, but no luck, guess Santa thought I was naughty this year.

I got Rockband for the 360. I've decided that I am going to quit med school and go to Rock school. Can't wait!

:smuggrin::horns:

I got Rockband for the 360. I've decided that I am going to quit med school and go to Rock school. Can't wait!

:smuggrin::horns:

I'm with you on that. I got Guitar Hero 3 for my son. I need another guitar so we can do Co-Op career mode.

For the OP:
I got money this year to help pay Step 1. :(