Christmas gifts

Started by mdoclau
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdoclau

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is alittle off beat, but your in med school what do you want for Xmas
 
Kinda sad but my folks and my wife have been bugging me for ideas and I've got nothing....

ONLY thing so far I thought of was a replacement wheeled suitcase to carry books in (PBL curriculum so I usually keep a LOT of books with me at most times).

Beyond that, I've kind of put aside all my previous hobbies for now as I just haven't time for any real outside interests.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Littmann Cardio III black edition. I'm tired of my cheap steth.
 
i want one of those 52inch plasma's, by the way recently i got a grey's anatomy board game from my aunt ( i hate it!!)..i always thought that show is corny.
 
i want one of those 52inch plasma's, by the way recently i got a grey's anatomy board game from my aunt ( i hate it!!)..i always thought that show is corny.

It's okay to admit that is your favorite medical soap. We won't judge.
 
I got Rockband for the 360. I've decided that I am going to quit med school and go to Rock school. Can't wait!

:meanie::horns: