Christmas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SugarNaCl

Dental Student
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone (or Christmas Eve.) I wonder how many Hermey the Elf items we are going to get added all together ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Merry Christmas everyone (or Christmas Eve.) I wonder how many Hermey the Elf items we are going to get added all together ;)

Merry Christmas and I hope you get lots of stuff tomorrow.

I've been getting Hermey the Elf stuff every Christmas for the past few years. Keychains, figurines, tree ornaments ... you name it, I've got it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been getting Hermey the Elf stuff every Christmas for the past few years. Keychains, figurines, tree ornaments ... you name it, I've got it.

luckily i dont. if someone gave that to me, i'd punch em in the baby maker. :laugh:

Even though I have seen Rudolf the red-nosed Reindeer a bunch of times as a kid, i never knew who Hermy was until just a few days ago..

Such a wonderful tale of non-conformity and individuality .. I hope someone gives me some Hermy paraphernalia

Merry Christmas!

Even though I have seen Rudolf the red-nosed Reindeer a bunch of times as a kid, i never knew who Hermy was until just a few days ago..

Such a wonderful tale of non-conformity and individuality .. I hope someone gives me some Hermy paraphernalia

Merry Christmas!

I didn't know who Hermey was until my roomie gave me an "I wanna be a dentist" shirt w/ him on it for x-mas last year!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

I love Christmas and I hate how it has to end.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Happy Holidays and New Years.

Where is Hermey the Elf?

i want an automatic floor washing robot from hammacher schlemmer:mad:

Looks like Miss amsie has a new numero uno. Let's ask Hermey the Elf if Santa grants the gift.

i just found out who hermey the elf was by reading this thread.

..the things u learn by sdn.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've always wanted a pet penguin... I picture it as having a backpack, going to the market, and picking the freshest fish around. :D

and when it has babies the daddy can carry the eggs around on its feets:D

penguin dads are great... when penguins mate, they mate for life. hehehehe. awwwwwwwwww, happy feet was a way cute movie... stereotypical and full of generalizations, but cute nonetheless.

i have so much hermey ish that i am starting to get duplicates

He went to "North"western Dental, and is single-handedly the reason they closed down in 2001.

Clever. Armor, what the heck is in your avatar? Oh, btw, I'm trying to pick between Penn, Maryland, and VCU. That is unless Santa brings me something special from UW or Harvard tomorrow. Though I would actually need an un-rejection letter AND an acceptance letter from Harvard...it could happen. I believe in Christmas miracles.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year.

Happy Christmas to all the christians/catholics/etc and Merry New Year to all!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS && HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

to those who got accepted already.. congrats! ur free to party!
and to the rest of us.... BACK TO STUDYING lol

Hermey strikes again! This year I received yet another Hermey figurine ... replete with pliers, a silver hammer, two giant (bumble-sized) bicuspids, and a tiny dentistry textbook. Yessssss ... :thumbup:

Wow, Hermey looks like a goldfish. And I thought they only had frozen water (snow) on the North Pole

image.php

there's a hermey the elf action figure :thumbup: