Chronological order

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osu20152020

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that experiences are to be in chronological order with the most recent listed first, but is it according to your start date or end date?

Members don't see this ad.

Is this for VMCAS? Glad this was brought up because I am gonna have to edit mine.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you know? Shoot I totally submitted without checking that, does that count as errors during the verification process?

It's automatic. You should have access to the PDF version of your app once it's submitted/verified. You can see it there. It does not count as an error.

How do you know? Shoot I totally submitted without checking that, does that count as errors during the verification process?
It was also mentioned here in the c/o 2020 thread, but...
http://vmcas.helpgizmo.com/help/article/link/experiences-helpful-hints
If you look at the comments, Tony Wynne (VMCAS director) answered a similar question
The VMCAS application will automatically reorder your entries into most recent order when the application is processed to your schools.
In addition he said the experiences are ordered by end date. But it doesn't matter much, since it's automatic.

Reactions: 2 users
Vmcas responded on the faq page and said that the chronology is in tandem with the end date, not the start date. However, they also said the experiences will be automatically put into order upon submission.