CIN ID nubmer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bmwjor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear forum members,
I took my exam today, at the beginning of the exam we are told to enter the CIN ID number and also after each break.. and as you u know this ID number is formed from numbers and letters, what I did that I entered the letters in "small letters" not "capital letters" as I saw later in my scheduling permit when I came back to home that the numbers on the permit were in CAPITAL.

so my question should this be a problem? is CIN ID number case sensitive ??anyone took the exam entered small letters also and it worked??

oh I am being paranoid from all this stress !!

Members don't see this ad.

Dear forum members,
I took my exam today, at the beginning of the exam we are told to enter the CIN ID number and also after each break.. and as you u know this ID number is formed from numbers and letters, what I did that I entered the letters in "small letters" not "capital letters" as I saw later in my scheduling permit when I came back to home that the numbers on the permit were in CAPITAL.

so my question should this be a problem? is CIN ID number case sensitive ??anyone took the exam entered small letters also and it worked??

oh I am being paranoid from all this stress !!

-_-. if you could take the test then you wont have a problem. gotta relax bro