Step I CIN ID nubmer

Started by bmwjor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bmwjor

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear forum members,
I took my exam today, at the beginning of the exam we are told to enter the CIN ID number and also after each break.. and as you u know this ID number is formed from numbers and letters, what I did that I entered the letters in "small letters" not "capital letters" as I saw later in my scheduling permit when I came back to home that the numbers on the permit were in CAPITAL.

so my question should this be a problem? is CIN ID number case sensitive ??anyone took the exam entered small letters also and it worked??

oh I am being paranoid from all this stress !!
 
Dear forum members,
I took my exam today, at the beginning of the exam we are told to enter the CIN ID number and also after each break.. and as you u know this ID number is formed from numbers and letters, what I did that I entered the letters in "small letters" not "capital letters" as I saw later in my scheduling permit when I came back to home that the numbers on the permit were in CAPITAL.

so my question should this be a problem? is CIN ID number case sensitive ??anyone took the exam entered small letters also and it worked??

oh I am being paranoid from all this stress !!


-_-. if you could take the test then you wont have a problem. gotta relax bro