Cinci Peds SubI and Housing

Started by medulla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medulla

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi-
I will be rotating at Cincinnati Children's next month as a SubI and was assigned to the Adol/Renal/Pulm service, which has me kind of freaked out, given that my strengths are in neuro and hem/onc! Anyone from Cinci or elsewhere have any suggestions as to how to prepare for this?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for housing--where do most residents/med students live? I think I heard about the gaslight district, but any specifics would be great! And if you know of anyone who has a room for rent, please PM me--thanks!😀
 
Hello! I am going to be in Cinci for a medicine subI during the month of October. I am not sure which month you specifically meant you would be there but if it's then let me know. If not, if you find out any info on where to stay please let me know! Thank you!
 
Hi, I'm a PGY1 at cincinnati children's and I am interested in renting out my spare room for a month at a time. I live in a two bedroom house on the West side of town (~15 min drive from the hospital). It's fully furnished and the bedroom has a large closet, which would be perfect for someone doing an subI, etc. Plus, there are two full bathrooms so we wouldn't have to share! Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks!
 
Hello-

I just finished rotating with the GI consult service last week at Cincinnati Children's. I stayed at Holmes on Eden, which is the hospital hotel. They have a monthly rate, which I think is around $530. It's very convenient too, as it's only a 5 minute walk, if that. Please PM me if you want any further info.