CITA exam in NC (Please, I need help/ suggestions!!!)

Started by Ligature
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ligature

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am currently a 4th year dental student in Boston, moving to NC in June. I have signed up for the CITA exam offered at UNC on June 13 and 14. However, I don't really have a place to screen patients for the exam in NC, nor do I have a source for patients (I will be a resident at UNC in the fall.) Does anybody have any suggestions for how I can come up with these patients, where to screen, etc. Anything would be of great help to me.
 
Hi all,
I am currently a 4th year dental student in Boston, moving to NC in June. I have signed up for the CITA exam offered at UNC on June 13 and 14. However, I don't really have a place to screen patients for the exam in NC, nor do I have a source for patients (I will be a resident at UNC in the fall.) Does anybody have any suggestions for how I can come up with these patients, where to screen, etc. Anything would be of great help to me.
Hi

I am also from Boston and planning to move to NC. I want to appear for CITA and would appreciate any suggestions as to where to screen for patients. Is there any University administering exams which would provide patients to us? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
 
I am taking the endo portion and fixed in April. Can someone suggest any number of burs for chamfer prep. Also how hard is it?

I take suggestions