City College Clinical PhD Program

Started by ClinApp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ClinApp

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone. I'm looking for a little last-minute advice on the merits of CUNY's clinical program at City College, as I have a friend who may be going there and is trying to decide by Friday's deadline. Anyone have any particular insight into their program or funding opportunities? Thanks so much. 🙂
 
Well, its probably too late now, but i have decided to go to City. I got into a number of places in the NY area and choose city becuase of its reputation within the city, the quality of clinical experience i will get there, and the low cost. Also the students I have met there are all fabulous, very willing to help their fellow classmates. What did you friend decide?
 
Thanks for replying! My friend did decide to accept her offer, so it sounds like you will be classmates. She is excited about the adventures ahead.