medico_90

5+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
hello,

I need some guidance. I would be truly grateful.

I scored a 218 on UWSA 1 and 215 on NBme 6.

I am hoping to take exam in 5 weeks(Sep end). Can i get to a 240 ?

i have a low Step 1 score, so i def need a 240 on CK.

Any one who is able to do it, please reply..it would be a lot of morale booster.

I am planning to do UW Random mode, 2 blocks/day and go over my UW notes i wrote down in 1st round. Is it enough?

Looking forward to some confidence. Thanks a lot.

medico_90

5+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I haven't gotten my score back yet but I can tell you hat onlinemeded helped me a lot.

Hey Joanna,

thanks a lot for the reply. I will watch over videos for difficult topics.

I am primarily doing UW random blocks and going over notes i prepared from 1st time.

I had 33 mistakes in Nbme 6 with 215 score and scored 218 in UWSA 1, can i pull it up to 240, if not atleast a 230 by Sep 29?

Ofcourse it depends on how i study but is it doable with the above prep.. which is what i am concerned, speaking to a person who was in my situation gives a sigh of relief.

About the Ads

Joanna1987

2+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
Hey Joanna,

thanks a lot for the reply. I will watch over videos for difficult topics.

I am primarily doing UW random blocks and going over notes i prepared from 1st time.

I had 33 mistakes in Nbme 6 with 215 score and scored 218 in UWSA 1, can i pull it up to 240, if not atleast a 230 by Sep 29?

Ofcourse it depends on how i study but is it doable with the above prep.. which is what i am concerned, speaking to a person who was in my situation gives a sigh of relief.

How many mistakes did you have on UWSA?

you have more than enough time to go over 240.

I studied from May till mid August and I got 243 (on UWSA, real exam - no clue, praying for a pass :p)

I'm 100% sure you can do it

medico_90

5+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
How many mistakes did you have on UWSA?

you have more than enough time to go over 240.

I studied from May till mid August and I got 243 (on UWSA, real exam - no clue, praying for a pass :p)

I'm 100% sure you can do it

Thanks a lot for being very kind in replying.

I hope you will end up close to your UWSA score. Best wishes.

I got 60 wrong in UWSA, i didn't finish going over all the stuff completely when I took assessment.I was supposed to give exam this month end. After seeing that score i got demotivated, and haven't been reading well since then. I took that at end of July. Took NBME 6 few days back after not studying properly for 2 weeks, as I got demotivated and slacked off after seeing that score.

I would like to finish off this exam by sep end, since prolonging it would harm me. So wondering if 5 weeks can get me to a 240. I decided to stick to UW only and notes i prepared and may be watch some OME videos for difficult stuff. Is it ideal way to go forward?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.