CK Advice please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medico_90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,

I need some guidance. I would be truly grateful.

I scored a 218 on UWSA 1 and 215 on NBme 6.

I am hoping to take exam in 5 weeks(Sep end). Can i get to a 240 ?

i have a low Step 1 score, so i def need a 240 on CK.

Any one who is able to do it, please reply..it would be a lot of morale booster.

I am planning to do UW Random mode, 2 blocks/day and go over my UW notes i wrote down in 1st round. Is it enough?

Looking forward to some confidence. Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't gotten my score back yet but I can tell you hat onlinemeded helped me a lot.

I haven't gotten my score back yet but I can tell you hat onlinemeded helped me a lot.

Hey Joanna,

thanks a lot for the reply. I will watch over videos for difficult topics.

I am primarily doing UW random blocks and going over notes i prepared from 1st time.

I had 33 mistakes in Nbme 6 with 215 score and scored 218 in UWSA 1, can i pull it up to 240, if not atleast a 230 by Sep 29?

Ofcourse it depends on how i study but is it doable with the above prep.. which is what i am concerned, speaking to a person who was in my situation gives a sigh of relief.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Joanna,

thanks a lot for the reply. I will watch over videos for difficult topics.

I am primarily doing UW random blocks and going over notes i prepared from 1st time.

I had 33 mistakes in Nbme 6 with 215 score and scored 218 in UWSA 1, can i pull it up to 240, if not atleast a 230 by Sep 29?

Ofcourse it depends on how i study but is it doable with the above prep.. which is what i am concerned, speaking to a person who was in my situation gives a sigh of relief.

How many mistakes did you have on UWSA?

you have more than enough time to go over 240.

I studied from May till mid August and I got 243 (on UWSA, real exam - no clue, praying for a pass :p)

I'm 100% sure you can do it

How many mistakes did you have on UWSA?

you have more than enough time to go over 240.

I studied from May till mid August and I got 243 (on UWSA, real exam - no clue, praying for a pass :p)

I'm 100% sure you can do it

Thanks a lot for being very kind in replying.

I hope you will end up close to your UWSA score. Best wishes.

I got 60 wrong in UWSA, i didn't finish going over all the stuff completely when I took assessment.I was supposed to give exam this month end. After seeing that score i got demotivated, and haven't been reading well since then. I took that at end of July. Took NBME 6 few days back after not studying properly for 2 weeks, as I got demotivated and slacked off after seeing that score.

I would like to finish off this exam by sep end, since prolonging it would harm me. So wondering if 5 weeks can get me to a 240. I decided to stick to UW only and notes i prepared and may be watch some OME videos for difficult stuff. Is it ideal way to go forward?