Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

ck advice please :)

Discussion in 'Step II' started by jdig, May 1, 2007.

1. jdig

jdig Member

i have one week down, and 3 to go for ck studies. i am putting in about 6 hours a day, mostly doing world q's and reading fa/secrets as i go.
    i am at 51%, and have been all week.
    i am a little discouraged that a weeks worth of studying hasnt yielded any % increase, and a 51% probably wont be enough. i would sure appreciate any wisdom from sdners on how to proceed.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. manning18

manning18 Guest

I just posted in a few threads, so you might want to check out what I said there.
    You should use your UW scores to identify which sections you're really weak in and focus on those. I thought Secrets was pretty bad, so I would not recommend continuing its use. FA has a lot of info, so you should really hit that hard until you get it down cold. I preferred QBank, but UW is fine as well. Try to read the explanations carefully and see where you're missing the boat on the questions. Deja review was a good supplement. At this stage, I would not focus on the % as much as trying to learn from the explanations, both right and wrong. Also consider buying FA Cases for Step 2; there are used copies at a reasonable price. Good luck!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0071464115/ref=dp_olp_2/103-3923897-7297406?ie=UTF8&qid=1178569357&sr=8-3

4. jdig

jdig Member

thank you!! i am going to follow that advice and also check out your recent threads. i appreciate it very much :)

5. manning18

manning18 Guest

Your welcome... PM me with any additional questions.