ck advice please :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdig

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have one week down, and 3 to go for ck studies. i am putting in about 6 hours a day, mostly doing world q's and reading fa/secrets as i go.
i am at 51%, and have been all week.
i am a little discouraged that a weeks worth of studying hasnt yielded any % increase, and a 51% probably wont be enough. i would sure appreciate any wisdom from sdners on how to proceed.

Members don't see this ad.

I just posted in a few threads, so you might want to check out what I said there.
You should use your UW scores to identify which sections you're really weak in and focus on those. I thought Secrets was pretty bad, so I would not recommend continuing its use. FA has a lot of info, so you should really hit that hard until you get it down cold. I preferred QBank, but UW is fine as well. Try to read the explanations carefully and see where you're missing the boat on the questions. Deja review was a good supplement. At this stage, I would not focus on the % as much as trying to learn from the explanations, both right and wrong. Also consider buying FA Cases for Step 2; there are used copies at a reasonable price. Good luck!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...3923897-7297406?ie=UTF8&qid=1178569357&sr=8-3

thank you!! i am going to follow that advice and also check out your recent threads. i appreciate it very much :)