Ck application and score release, please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

us2ck

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
For you all waiting for ck result next week, can you please share your ideas if you can still able to submit a ck application, because i am able to do that, i did my test on Aug 15. As far as i know if you can still able to submit an application and you are waiting for the result it means a fail score. I am freaking out right now. Please please if anyone can say something about that?

Members don't see this ad.

A friend of mine told me about it, he had the same experience last year and he failed, it is why i am freaking out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm. I wouldn't put too much weight on it. Wait until Wednesday. How was your performance on UWSA?
I hope so, did both of uwsa at the same time as 8 hours test just like the exam.got 248 on uwsa1 and 200 on uwsa2. This was 1 day before my test. I freaked out. My confident was 0 at that time. Did nbme3 got 235. 6 got 265. 4 got 262. Didnt do 7.
How was your ck test and your assessments? Are you waiting for the result as well?

I hope so, did both of uwsa at the same time as 8 hours test just like the exam.got 248 on uwsa1 and 200 on uwsa2. This was 1 day before my test. I freaked out. My confident was 0 at that time. Did nbme3 got 235. 6 got 265. 4 got 262. Didnt do 7.
How was your ck test and your assessments? Are you waiting for the result as well?
I'll get back my score on Wednesday. UWSAs were 253/247. The exam was a nightmare and nothing like UWSA.

Your UWSAs compel me to believe you'll score around average. I realize how frightening it would be to be able to schedule an exam before getting your score back. Howeve, this is only a speculation and no one knows what that means. Try to be patient. On Wednesday you'll find out. Hopefully we all did well.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! is this thing about being able to submit a new application for step CK before receiving the score happening to someone else?
It happens to me, so I am scared that I may failed and based on my experience through the exam It may be true :(

Hi! is this thing about being able to submit a new application for step CK before receiving the score happening to someone else?
It happens to me, so I am scared that I may failed and based on my experience through the exam It may be true :(

I just checked your posts.
You had 250 on UWSA. Cmon.
There is no way in heaven someone with your scores would fail.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile