Step II CK experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorWHO007

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the Ck recently and i can't stop thinking about how terrible i did on it. I finished all the blocks but had a min to answer the last two questions so I always rushed the last two questions. I know i have a confirmed 15-20 easy questions wrong. I also know that i wasn't sure on half the exam. I did UWSA 1: 252 2 wks before, UWSA: 242 2 days before the exam. I did uworld 80% of it in my third year and reset it and did 85% second round and avg was 73%. Did anyone feel this way?
 
Don't worry you will be OK.

For me l left the biostat questions at the end and I didn't understand them also , so I just guess what to choose and to not leave it. Was 6 qs
Also I was not sure about 15 Qs in each block. I remember, I confirmed around 15Qs wrong.
I was looking for pass only because I'm applying for fellowship so honestly, I didn't feel bad or good. Just felt will pass with low score.

Finally I got 250
My UWSA 1 was 259, and 2 was 241.
So trust your UWSA
Even I felt the real exam worse than my practice exams

Hope you will get the score you want.
 
Don't worry you will be OK.

For me l left the biostat questions at the end and I didn't understand them also , so I just guess what to choose and to not leave it. Was 6 qs
Also I was not sure about 15 Qs in each block. I remember, I confirmed around 15Qs wrong.
I was looking for pass only because I'm applying for fellowship so honestly, I didn't feel bad or good. Just felt will pass with low score.

Finally I got 250
My UWSA 1 was 259, and 2 was 241.
So trust your UWSA
Even I felt the real exam worse than my practice exams

Hope you will get the score you want.

thanks for the uplifting reply hoping for the best now