CK Score predictor reliability?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc2b82

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have seen a lot about the redditt score predictor formulas and also the website "predict my score"

Anyone know how reliable these are compared to the score correlation given on NBME score reports? I see major discrepancies of score correlation given on NBME score report and these score predictor algorithms.

TIA

Members don't see this ad.

preditctmystepscore has actively said that it is more accurate than the reddit spreadsheet but it may overestimate you if your on the lower end of the percentiles just due. to the type of students who check their scores actively are more likely to be more prepared

preditctmystepscore has actively said that it is more accurate than the reddit spreadsheet but it may overestimate you if your on the lower end of the percentiles just due. to the type of students who check their scores actively are more likely to be more prepared

Thanks for your response. I was actually pretty confused about whether the reddit predictor was the same as the predictmyscore....but either of those scores predicted are higher than what nbme score correlation says on their score report so idk what to do believe at this point.