Step II Ck study time

Started by step2now
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

step2now

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Im an IMG and started CK prep this month .it's been almost 5 months gap since step 1 . Done with step 2 CS.
I have to give exam before mid-Jan. My step 1 scores are very average.
I know it varies individually but is the time till mid-jan enough to prepare for step 2 Ck to get 240+?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes.. 4 months is more than enough time to get a 240+ on CK. AMGs typically spend anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months studying for CK and accomplish above average.. just use UWorld, an additional source for more detail, and online med Ed for basic algorithms. You should be good
 
Thanks guys!!!!
I went ahead and booked my exam date for Jan 25th 2019.
I hope the time is enough.
Finger crossed.
Also, how many hours did one study for 4 months? Like everyday study habits...pls do share!!