CL, really?

Started by VCU07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VCU07

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm browsing Craigslist today and see a position wanted posted by a PharmD. I guess it's come to this? Pharmacists trying to find work on Craigslist? I know it's bad in Georgia, but still....I guess me lOoking on CL poses a problem as well lol
 
I'm browsing Craigslist today and see a position wanted posted by a PharmD. I guess it's come to this? Pharmacists trying to find work on Craigslist? I know it's bad in Georgia, but still....I guess me lOoking on CL poses a problem as well lol

I do not know which is worse....Looking for a job on Cragslist or posting a wanted position.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No joke, i found the job of my dreams on craigslist. I was joking around about it for the past few months. People can't believe it.