clarify please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HurricaneAlana

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know there is a period around mid-december where you get to update your transcripts...

does that mean if i submit now, i can't submit either of my summer session courses until then?

if so, i'm taking physics 2 (summer 1) and orgo 2 (summer 2) and can't decide if i should at least to get my physics grade in (late june)... will that affect me much, if i'm not even taking dat til july 14?

and finally, do many people send updated transcripts directly to the schools before that period? or do schools prefer you just wait til the aadsas period?

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, but you could always update your schools right when you recieve the grades by sending them an email of your grades and a transcript from your school.

AADSAS will also allow you to submit your fall semester grades and calculate new GPAs. This takes some time. I sent mine to the schools but not to AADSAS. While it worked for me, it might not work for everyone.