Clarke DPT

Started by nbvb128
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nbvb128

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! So I just found out that I got accepted to Clarke University's DPT program! YES!!!! FINALLY I could take a huge sigh of relief and say that I got in SOMEWHERE! 🙂 I'm still waiting to hear back from a few other schools, but it's just great to hear that I got into a school in general. I was wondering, is there anyone else out there that was accepted to Clarke's program and plans to attend this Fall? I'd like to chat!
 
Hey everyone! So I just found out that I got accepted to Clarke University's DPT program! YES!!!! FINALLY I could take a huge sigh of relief and say that I got in SOMEWHERE! 🙂 I'm still waiting to hear back from a few other schools, but it's just great to hear that I got into a school in general. I was wondering, is there anyone else out there that was accepted to Clarke's program and plans to attend this Fall? I'd like to chat!

Hi, I am applying to Clarke university this year and wanted to know what your stats were.

Mine are:
Major B.S. Psychology
overall GPA: 3.09
Pre-Req GPA: 3.34
GRE: 1020, AW 3.5 and new score 296 AW 4.0
 
Hi all, I know this post is a few years old but I just got accepted to Clarke University DPT for the class of 2017. Anyone else going to Clarke University in August?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got accepted into Clarke University class of 2018. Anyone else??? I was also wondering what to do about housing and how to find roommates (preferably DPT) if I went that route