Clarkson DPT....& Debt

Started by jgraz2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jgraz2

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just recently got accepted into Clarkson's DPT program and I sent in my deposit because I only had 7 days to do so. The thought of how much debt I'm going to be in from this program though really scares me. Anyone have any advice?
 
I just recently got accepted into Clarkson's DPT program and I sent in my deposit because I only had 7 days to do so. The thought of how much debt I'm going to be in from this program though really scares me. Anyone have any advice?

Yes - use the search function. There are somewhere just short of 10,000 threads discussing debt from PT school tuition.