Clarkson DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mknmg1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone heard anything yet?

I applied late according to everyone on the forum.... But I'm crossing my fingers because they are one of my top 5 picks. But I haven't heard anything yet.... Good luck to you

Did anyone else get an email from them stating their application is part of an ongoing review process dated February 19?

Members don't see this ad :)
yea we are supposed to receive final decision prior to the end of February

Yes hopefully this week

Last edited:
I did not did you get accepted ?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Yes I did. But I'm pretty sure they are still sending out acceptances for the next week

Unfortunately, I did not receive any notification from Clarkson.
When did you apply the program through PTCAS ?

I was accepted to Clarkson at the end of January however I declined so there is one more seat available. Best of luck!

Grrrr.... I haven't heard back from them yet.

Congrats to those who got in!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just found out that I was accepted to Clarkson, but I will be declining the offer. Good luck!

I'm also declining my offer so I hope that frees up a seat for anyone who didn't get accepted!

I got accepted to Clarkson but will also be declining (for good reason). Nothing against Clarkson though. At least that will free up a slot for someone else.

Is this not a good program if everyone is declining ?

Is this not a good program if everyone is declining ?
The program is fine! The location isn't the greatest and the program is pretty expensive. Personally, I got accepted to my top choice so it was a no-brainer for me.

I will be attending clarkson, has anyone else accepted ?

Accepted at Clarkson and sent in my deposit. Anyone make a Facebook page yet? I would love to meet those of you who did accept!

Just recently accepted and sent in my deposit. Although the thought of the debt I'm going to accumulate scares the hell out of me. Anyone have any pointers?