Clarkson DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jaug15

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else apply to Clarksons DPT program this cycle? Any students that currently attend, can you give some insight about the program and how you like it. Should be hearing back towards the end of January. Thanks, any info is appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

I have also applied to Clarkson, but I have not heard anything from them. How do you know that you will hear back at the end of January?

Iv'e called the head of admissions over there several times. They usually just gave me the run around and said to call back in a few weeks. I don't understand why we woulnd't hear back til this late because they do have rolling admissions but they said that applications will be reviewed and that decisions will be made at the end of January

Members don't see this ad :)
I also applied to clarkson university, I emailed them and they got back to me saying that they have undergone its first review, they will start second review in next 10 days, and will start sending out letter by end of feb. Do they require interview? can you share your stats, if you don't mind telling. thanks

they dont require interviews. However theyre class size is rather small only around 24 and they accept alot more out of state than in state. Theye average stats for accepeted students isnt too high. I was using this school as a safety but I was accepted to one of my top programs so I will just end up declining if i recieve an offer from them.