Class attire for Western?

Started by gaku
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gaku

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know about the dress code for Western? When I went to the interview(it was a Thursday), I saw everybody dress up or with white lab coat on it. Is it what I should wear for school day? 😕
 
gaku said:
Does anyone know about the dress code for Western? When I went to the interview(it was a Thursday), I saw everybody dress up or with white lab coat on it. Is it what I should wear for school day? 😕

Perhaps it was a lab day. My class tended to dress better on those days. I don't know for sure, since I'm not a student at Western.
 
On my interview at Western I saw a lot of students and they were all dressed normally (shorts, tshirts, jeans whatever).