Class of 2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exigente chica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, Everyone else had there post. So who's applying next year? I'll start the list:

Exigente Chica

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm.... no one. Guess I'm getting in next year. :laugh: :laugh:

I'm applying next year, getting excited already...plan to take april or august mcat?

Members don't see this ad :)
what school do you all see yourselves going to?

Anywhere that will take me, I am applying to about 20-22. My top choice is Mayo, love the environment there just great place to learn.

Another member of the Class of 2004 here. :)

Spiderman - the guy who does not want to belong to this club. God, please, no and let me get in this year.

Class of 04 also...

GPA sucks so working on trying to ace MCATs next spring...grrr...

Would love to go to any UC school, or stay in NC...:p

2004 applicant here.

i'm taking the april mcat as i've heard that you should always take the april and never august as admissions are rolling.

Hey, I actually decided to take the MCAT this August. I thought I would be able to focus on it more since we will have classes during the spring. I'll let you guys know how it turns out if you want...as far as prep goes, I am taking the Kaplan class right now and am impressed by their approach. Let me know if you guys need my books when I'm done, they supply you with alot of review notes and a lesson book that reviews the important concepts.

I am also going to take that test next April..ill:rolleyes:

Thnx Turk and good luck:clap:

CASE is my dream school.