Class of 2008/2009...When is Your First Day of Class?

Started by DrugMan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrugMan

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My first day of class starts Aug. 15 which it dosen't give me that much of a vaction, but I'm happy. A few of us at my school are trying to hookup and do something fun before that Day. However, I know I'm not the only anxious student waiting around to start so sound oFF.

Touro Universtiy
c/o 2009
 
Orientation will start Aug 15-19
School starts Aug 23 ^_*

I will have a road trip from CA to FL 🙂
 
Our Orientation (UNM) is Aug 17 and 18th. Our first day of class is the 22nd.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
road trip from florida to massachusetts. classes start aug. 29.
 
August 17 Orientation for the Class of 2009
August 18 First Day of Classes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ferris State University
Orientation -- August 26th
Class starts August 29th