Class of 2011 - Composition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AuburnPreVet

AU CVM Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought it'd be neat if we put together a thread about the breakdown of information about each schools C/O 2011. . . as we all hear from our respective schools about our classmates. I guess this info will change slightly, as people back-out and alternates are accepted...

Auburn University CVM '11
94 Students (total)
45 Alabama Residents
35 Kentucky Residents
14 At-Large

25 male/69 female
Avg GPA (all classes/all attempts) = 3.56
Avg GRE (Q+V) = 1136

4 matriculants have a MS, 1 PhD, and 1 JD

That's all that I can remember...