Class of 2012, Where are you matriculating?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where are you going?

• Total voters

airsimon

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK so we all know you got accepted to a ton of different schools, but now it's about that time of the year to decide where you're going to go. Please vote where you will be matriculating this fall (Fall 2008). If you don't know yet, wait to vote! :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

OK so we all know you got accepted to a ton of different schools, but now it's about that time of the year to decide where you're going to go. Please vote where you will be matriculating this fall (Fall 2008). If you don't know yet, wait to vote! :cool:

Hey airsimon, congrats on your acceptance to oregon. Are you still waiting on UNLV? Just curious.

Hey airsimon, congrats on your acceptance to oregon. Are you still waiting on UNLV? Just curious.
Thanks, and I'm still on UNLV's waitlist. They won't prioritize the waitlist until June and who knows where I'll be on it. Would I like to go to UNLV? Yes.. but honestly I'm just as happy with Oregon. If I do get accepted to UNLV it will be a tough decision. But I'm not counting on that at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and Congrats to you for getting in off that UoP waitlist! yeehaw!!

Thanks. Have fun in D school.

it's funny how either ohsu or osu gets left out of every one of these, its like its impossible for people to remember both. I'm going to vcu though so who really cares:)

it's funny how either ohsu or osu gets left out of every one of these, its like its impossible for people to remember both. I'm going to vcu though so who really cares:)
Oh crap! I just copied from the OFFICIAL CLASS OF 2012 post

Thanks, and I'm still on UNLV's waitlist. They won't prioritize the waitlist until June and who knows where I'll be on it. Would I like to go to UNLV? Yes.. but honestly I'm just as happy with Oregon. If I do get accepted to UNLV it will be a tough decision. But I'm not counting on that at all.

Speaking of UNLV, it's not on the poll.